Now I am discussing about Introduction Of C Language So Please learn Carefully. C is a General Purpose Programming language. C is a Compiler based Programming Language. Compiler which can Convert Human language Code into Machine language. A Program which can Convert high-level Programming language into low language Code.
Before We can learn any language So First we have to know What is Language Programming and Program.
Language a :- A Way to Communicate.
Programming :- A language which is used to write a Program.
Program :- A Set of Code which is give Instructions Computer used by Compiler.
Introduction Of C Language.
Martin Richards developed BCPL (Basic Combined Programming Language) Programming Language in 1966.
BCPL intended for writing compilers for other language then ken Thompson developed ‘B’ language in 1969. B derived from BCPL language.
C is Programming language developed at AT & T’s Bell Laboratories of USA in 1972. C language was designed and written by Dennis Ritchie. C Programming Language was Standardized in 1989 by ANSI (American National Standard Institute). C Programming Language developed for Unix Operating System.
Features of C language.
C Programming Language is the widely used language. It provides many features that are given below.
#1 :- Simple :- C Programming language is very simple and easy to learn.
#2 :- Machine Independent or Portable :- C language is a machine independent Programming language.
#3 :- Mid-level Programming Language :- C Programming is used to develop system applications such as kernel, driver, etc. It also supports the features of a high-level language. That is why it is called mid-level language.
#4 :- Structured Programming Language :- C is a Structured Programming Language because it can break the program into parts. Therefore, it is easy to understand and modify.
#5 :- Rich Library :- C provides a lot of inbuilt functions that make the development easy and fast.
#6 :- Memory Management :- C language supports the feature of dynamic memory allocation. In C language, we can free the allocated memory at any time by calling the free() function.
#7 :- Speed :- C language compilation and execution time is very fast compare by Other Programming language.
#8 :- Pointer :- C language also provides us the features of pointers. From which we can directly interact with memory using pointers. We can use it for memory, structures, functions, arrays, etc.
#9 :- Recursion :- In C language, we can call the function within the function. It provides code reusability for every function. Recursion enables us to use the approach of backtracking.
#10 :- Extensible :- C Programming language is extensible because it can easily adopt new features.
Why should learn C Programming ?
* C language comes first.
* C is a Basic of all the other languages.
* C Programming Language syntax is easy to learn and Under stable because C contains only 32 Keywords.
* C Compilation time is faster than other languages.
* C language is a Stable (Doesn’t change much).
* C is a Compiler based Programming Language.
* Device drivers are written in C Language.
* Android Core Libraries are written in C.
* C is very Powerful and widely used language.
* It is used to developing desktop Applications.
* It is used to developing Browsers and their Extensions also Google Chromium is developing in C.
* It is used for developing IoT Applications.
* It is assumed that we have to learn C programming logic and concepts before learning any programming language.
* Some programming language are also derived from C language and it was also popular language between 1985 to 2001.
* Computer is a Machine and It understand only 0 and 1.
* Oracle and MySQL database Software Developed in C language.
* Adobe are developed using C.
* Unix Operating System System developed in C Language.
If You have any Suggestion and Question related to ” Introduction Of C Language” So Please Comment….!!